WHO WE ARE
Here at Himalayan Adventure Trips, we plan trips to the mountains of Leh Ladakh, Nepal, and Himachal Pradesh where you can do trekking, touring, paragliding, rafting, skiing, and camping. We think it's important to use guides and teachers who are already familiar with the area and the terrain to give our clients an advantage.
Himalayan Adventure Trips is a well regarded adventure travel service in Nepal and across the Northern Himalayas. With Himalayan Expedition Trips, you can be certain that you'll get the best possible escort on any sort of adventure. We've been in the tourism industry for five years, and we're proud to say that we're among the best adventure travel firms in the Northern Himalayas. We have a crew of skilled and dedicated mountaineers that will not back down from a challenge, no matter how daunting. Many of the world's most dedicated mountaineers and climbers got their start at ABVIMAS Manali (Himalayan Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports), the premier adventure training facility we use.
Himalayan Adventure Trips plans excursions to the mountainous areas of Leh Ladakh, Nepal, and Himachal Pradesh, where guests may engage in activities like mountaineering, rafting, skiing, and camping. We think it's important to use guides and teachers from the local community to give our clients an advantage in understanding the area. We take great care to assure the safety and security of all of our programmes, making it an excellent value for any thrill-seeker to join us on an expedition to the Himalayas. We have gathered the most positive people in one spot, together with the highest-quality adventure gear, the most delectable meals, and the most fun atmosphere imaginable.
At HAT, everyone, from novices to seasoned explorers, is welcome, since there is always something exciting to do in the great outdoors. Until one is confident they have the will and desire to climb the mountains, their discovery of nature will never end. We at HAT want every adventurer to realise his or her goal of summiting a peak, finishing a challenging trip, or cycling through the highest mountain passes in the world. We are certain that you will be pleased and gratified by the services we provide in the Himalayas if you sign up for one of our programmes or participate in one of our activities. To learn more about our Himalayan adventure travel services, visit www.peakrovers.com
Certified Trek Leaders
We've always worked to provide a platform for people to have the best travelling experience possible, where they don't have to worry about accommodations, transportation, food, or even whether they'll be able to get the most out of a place because with our well-curated itineraries, they have everything at their disposal, making the experience smooth and hassle-free.
To be India's most trusted travel community. We aspire to create an environment where ethical tourism and adventure can coexist. To encourage ecotourism and to have local populations share the socioeconomic benefits of travelling.
FOUNDERS OF HAT
A true mountaineer in all senses of the word. A team leader who is methodical, organized, diligent, committed and also carries an analytical mind with high academic qualifications. Regarded as a Professional with 15 years of experience on field who specializes in the instruction of large groups in mountaineering and other adventure sports. A true professional who is well-versed in all aspects of climbing safety and knows how to teach others to climb safely.
- 15 years experience of mountain climbing and trekking.
- Has successfully summited many peaks such as Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Shetidhar, Priyadarshini Peak of the seven sister peaks, 2 unnamed peaks of Kinnaur, Chamsar Peak, Bandarpunch Peak, Stok Kangri, Gulep Kangri, etc. Not to mention the numerous peaks attempted such as Mt. Kolahai, Mt. Trishul and many more under his belt.
- Ran courses at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports from 2009-2014 and for 2 more years in 2015 and 2016.
- Facilitates youth asset development and learning by leading and managing the excursion effectively.
- Takes charge of the climbing party and makes it his top priority to make sure everyone knows what they're doing and how to be safe.
- Has been managing Rescue operations in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh for the last 16 years and multiple lives in the process.
- Expedition Leader with experience and a high risk tolerance.
- Ensures that students learn in a safe environment in which school procedures are followed and that risks are mitigated.
- Awarded the Israeli Prime Minister's Medal for Valor for a Daring Rescue on the Country's Republic Day (2010). Earned a number of state labels for excellence in rescue management.
Dr. Biswajyoti Hazarika
"Dr. Biswajyoti Hazarika enjoys both his career as a cancer surgeon and his hobby of mountaineering. His current position is Chief of the Department of Head and Neck Surgery at Artemis Hospital in Gurugram, National Capital Territory of Delhi."
As both a trained climber and a trained physician, he is in a rarefied group that any expedition team would do well to have on board. He attended the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Climbing and Allied Sports in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, to complete his mountaineering education. As such, he understands the intricacies of mountain sickness and how to treat it. He has completed several trips, including those to Himalayan peaks like Manirang and Sikkimese peaks such as Thingchinkhang. Dr. Hazarika's lifelong ambition is to instill in youngsters a commitment to environmental protection; for the last five years, he has taken time away from his career as a physician to organise and lead expeditions to the Himalayas for kids. He is both a gentleman and a climber.
Born and Raised in New Delhi like a typical city dweller. Adit has been active in both sports and academics representing his school, college and zone in many events. His Love for Mountaineering and adventure sports rose during his summer internships at Adventure Camps at the age of 16 and from then on there was no going back. During his graduation days in University of Delhi he took another step forward by completing his Basic Mountaineering and started leading educational and adventure programs for school students throughout the Indian Subcontinent. After acquiring experience in various fields of travel and events, Adit took up serious mountaineering from 2018 onwards and since then has completed many successful expeditions.
- Trained in Basic and Advance Mountaineering along with Search & Rescue from various institutes like JIM&WS, NIMAS, HMI and NIM.
- WFR certified outdoor educator from Hanifl center, Mussoorie.
- 60+ School and Corporate programs successfully conducted.
- 50+ successful Himalayan Treks and the number is still growing.
- Successful summits of peaks like Black Peak(Kalanag), Kang Yatse II and Stok Kangri × 4 times.
- Cycling Expedition from Manali to Leh.
- Awarded State Youth Icon from Uttar Pradesh by Ex CM of UP Mr. Akhilesh Yadav for Black Peak Summit.