Best of Shimla by Volvo
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Rated 4.9/5.0 on TripAdvisor. 550 Reviews
Best of Shimla by Volvo
One of the most popular tourist locations in all of India is the city of Shimla, which was once used as a summer getaway for the British rulers of India. Additionally, it serves as the state capital of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, which is located in the northern region of the country. Kinnaur is located to Shimla's east, Kullu and Mandi are located to Shimla's north, Solan and Sirmaur are located to Shimla's south, and the state of Uttarakhand is located to Shimla's south-east. Education and the local economy have both seen significant advancements in Shimla's recent years. The city is home to a large number of prestigious educational institutions, and its alumni include a significant number of important people from India as well as from other countries. The majority of Shimla's architectural treasures date back to when it was under British control and were constructed during that time. The city is home to a number of historic buildings which include temples, cathedrals, and palaces, all of which give witness to our nation's illustrious cultural past and diversity.
Cost Per Person
Itinerary of Expedition
Please check in at the Delhi office at 5:00. Pick up spot and timing for the Volvo will be determined by you, and then you will depart for Shimla to have a fantastic vacation. Drive Through the Night in a Volvo.
Arrive at the Shimla bus stand early in the morning, where one of our representatives will be waiting to welcome you and bring you to the hotel. After getting some rest and getting cleaned up, you should visit the Jakhu Temple and the ViceRegal Lodge. The Jakhu Temple is where, according to the Mahabharata Myth, Hanuman Ji stopped while searching for the Sanjeevani Plant. The ViceRegal Lodge was once the house of the British Viceroy of India and has since been turned into an advanced study facility for its academic usage. A lodging for the night in Hotel.
After breakfast, we will have a full day excursion to "Kufri," which is considered to be one of the best holiday paradises in India. It is possible to go to Kufri in Shimla through Green Valley, WildFlower Hall, Indira Holiday Home, and Fagu at an elevation of 2,622 metres. This area is known as the Fagu Valley. The lawns and the wooded areas are additional attractions there and referred to as the "JAKHOO HILL" This is the highest point in town at 2455 metres, and it is also a popular viewing spot for Shimla's famed scenery. A temple that is devoted to Lord Hanuman sits atop the mountain, and it serves as a crown. Shimla hotel for the night's stay. GREEN VALLEY, WILDFLOWER HALL, HALI PAD, KUFRI, INDIRA TOURIST PARK, MINI ZOO, FAGU VALLEY, AND JAKHOO TEMPLE WILL BE AMONG THE DESTINATIONS COVERED.
Have an early breakfast and gaze into scenic mountains one last time from your hotel . Our driver will drop you off at the Shimla ISBT Volvo bus stand in the morning, and you may board the Volvo. 08:00 Am catch Volvo and travel for Delhi, and in the evening arrive in Delhi. This marks the end of your journey with Himalayan Adventure Trips.
Enquiry For Group Bookings
➽ Things to Carry
- Windproof jacket, Jacket stuffed with down, ideally one that has a hood
- Fleece, which is warm and dense.
- Sweater made of wool with full sleeves
- Thermoregulating undergarments (upper & lower).
- Accessories made of wool, including a woollen hat, woollen gloves, woollen socks, and ordinary socks (3-4 pairs).
- a Balaclava, a woollen hat, or a scarf or silencer (the latter two are optional).
- Towel with a Low Weight (1 unit).
- Toilet Paper (plenty).
- Wet-Tissue Papers (plenty).
- Floaters, sandals, or slippers that are not too heavy
- A container for water.
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Use a cap to shield the harsh rays of the sun from your face, Sunglasses.
- Medications (if required any specific drug) (if requiring any particular medication).
- Personal hygiene products.
- You should have a day pack or another compact backpack that you can sling over your shoulder and carry with you wherever you go.
- A camera with its batteries fully charged.
➽ How to Reach
Via Road. Shimla and Rampur provide frequent cab services as well as daily bus service to Kinnaur. Shimla and Delhi are linked nicely. You may travel from Delhi to Shimla in 8 to 10 hours via overnight bus (approx 435 KMS). Online ticket reservations are available at www.redbus.in and www.hrtc.gov.in Tip: Given the distance between Delhi and Shimla, the majority of Volvo private buses depart Delhi between 5 and 8 p.m. At 8.30 p.m., the final government bus departs from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Between Rs. 1,200 and Rs. 1,800 are charged by Volvo buses each sector from Delhi to Shimla and vice versa. Delhi to Shimla: Buses depart from Shimla to Delhi between 4 and 8 p.m., same like the return trip. You should expect to arrive in Delhi any time between six and ten in the morning. Plan your subsequent trips just after midday, leaving ample time for bus delays.
The closest train station is:
Chandigarh (260 miles) and Shimla (257 km) are the closest rail stations (370 kms). There are no direct railroad services to Kinnaur. Direct access to private taxi or bus services is available from the train station.
The closest airport:
As a result, there are no direct flights to Kinnaur, and the nearest airport is in Shimla. Which is accessible from Delhi? The airport serving Shimla is located at Jubbarhatti, 23 kilometres from the city, and is linked to Chandigarh and Kullu.
➽ Trip Cost Includes
- Welcoming beverages on arrival at hotels. (Nonalcoholic).
- Accommodation for two nights, based on a double occupancy.
- 02 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners at Hotel.
- 3 days of touring in Shimla in Alto or Indigo vehicle.
- via Volvo A/C Coach from Delhi to Shimla and back to Delhi.
- Pickup and dropoff at your hotel from the Shimla bus terminal.
- This pricing takes into account all applicable taxes.
➽ Trip cost Excludes
- Cost of travel by plane or rail.
- Costs of a personal nature including gratuities, phone calls, laundry, spirits and other similar things.
- any thing that is not specifically included in the 'Includes' section.
- Fees required for entry during sight-seeing
➽ Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation of a reservation is subject to the laws and regulations of the hotel, and our service costs will be assessed on a case-by-case basis for any such cancellation.
- A date change that is postponed will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the availability of the original date.
- Matters that fall within the jurisdiction of Shimla.
- Room Only; Room Plus Breakfast; Room Plus Breakfast And One Meal; All Meals Included; All Included
- After a package has been verified, there are no further changes that may be made.
- In the event that the customer's preferred hotel is not available for whatever reason, we retain the right to move them to an alternative hotel of comparable quality.
- We have the right to alter prices at any time and without previous notification.
- In the event that you need to cancel your hotel stay or vacation package, you will not get a refund.
- The booking money is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances, including the cancellation of any vacation package or hotel stay.
- "HIMALAYAN ADVENTURE TRIPS" is a company that is registered with the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Department, and it will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a person's life or body. If there is any kind of problem that arises while you are on tour, you are required to inform us while you are still on tour so that it can be fixed. After the trip has ended, we are no longer responsible for providing any form of refund.
- Amenities like as a heater in the room in Himachal Pradesh may incur a fee, although the cost will vary from hotel to hotel.
- The air conditioning will not work if you are on slopes.
- Be sure you check in and out. The time will be twelve in the morning, and if a customer need a room earlier than that, the hotel will accommodate them based on their availability.
- Please be mindful of how you handle your own stuff.
- Manali's most popular tourist attraction, Rohtang Pass, would be closed on Tuesdays moving forward.
- In the event that adverse weather occurs in Himachal Pradesh, we are not responsible for providing any form of return.
- The pick-up service from the airport or train station to the bus point and from the bus point to the hotel is not included in the price of Volvo excursions.
➽ Off season package
|Package Category||Min 2 Person||Min 4 Person|
|Silver||6,500 Per Head||4,950 Per Head|
|Gold||7,500 Per Head||5,750 Per Head|
|Platinum||8,000 Per Head||6,250 Per Head|
|Luxury||8,500 Per Head||6,850 Per Head|
➽ Season rates:
|Package Category||Min 2 Person||Min 4 Person|
|Silver||8,000 Per Head||6,750 Per Head|
|Gold||8,500 Per Head||7,550 Per Head|
|Platinum||9,000 Per Head||7,750 Per Head|
|Luxury||9,500 Per Head||8,550 Per Head|
Note that children 1-5 years old ride for free without a seat, however children 5-12 years old pay a 50% surcharge to ride with a seat.
➽ Special Casual Leaves
Government employee can avail the benefit of special casual leave when u join us for a trekking expedition. As per the rule of the pay commission, special casual leave can be availed for up to 30 days in a calendar years for trekking and mountaineering expeditions through a register organization. Himalayan adventure trips are a register adventure tour operator register with Indian mountaineering foundation and Himachal Pradesh tourism. Candidates have to apply for leave at least 30 days before the trek/expedition start.
➽ Provided By The Customers
Climbing Hanuman Tibba in August 2019 with Good Company
In the company of Hat, Sameer, Arun, and I climbed to the summit of Hanuman Tibba (at an altitude of 5932 metres). With Shera at the helm as the chief guide, along come Vishal, Panna, and Jaggi, who work together to form a tight-knit, effective, and amiable unit. The majority of our time was spent in a high-quality 4-person tent; the given gear was not brand new but adequate, with the exception of a few small difficulties with one of the sleeping bags. Both the meal and the hot beverages were delicious. Manu was simple to get in touch with before to our adventure, and he answered all of our questions (there weren't many) thoroughly. Basically, my time spent on adventure with Himalayan Adventure Trips was both personally rewarding and professionally enriching.