Best of Manali by Volvo A/C Bus
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Rated 4.9/5.0 on TripAdvisor. 550 Reviews
Best of Manali by Volvo A/C Bus
MANALI is a prominent hill town in northern India, which was formerly referred to as "the end of the livable world," is the vacation spot of hundreds upon thousands of visitors every year. Those who are seeking refuge from the scorching heat of an Indian summer might find it in this place because of its pleasant climate. Manali is well-known for a variety of adventurous and thrilling activities which include skiing, hiking, climbing, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. The town also has a number of locations to visit for tourists interested in sightseeing. In a nutshell, Manali, also known as the real "valley of the Gods," is the kind of destination that's perfect for those who are looking for both excitement and relaxation. It is a location of expansive valleys, world-class scenery, a variety of delicacies, kind peoples, old traditions rich in its deep cultural and architectural significance, all of which attract explorers from all over the globe.
Cost Per Person
Itinerary of Expedition
After arriving in Delhi, you will be transferred to Manali before the evening (05:00 PM). You can choose your boarding from our options as per convenience of location. Overnight Trip on a Volvo Air-Conditioned Bus (15 Hours Travel).
Transportation from the Bus Stop to the Hotel and Check-in at the Hotel after the Transfer (as per availability of early check-in at the hotel before 12:00 P.M). After that, you will have a half day of local sightseeing in Manali, which will include visits to the Hadimba Devi Temple, the Club House, the Manu Temple, the Van Vihar Tibetan Monastery, and the Vashisht Hot Spring Water & Bath. After that, you will return to the hotel and stay in Manali for the night.
In the morning, after an early breakfast, you will go to Snow Point (RohtangPass will be visited on the basis of permission), and on the way back from Snow Point, you will visit Solang Valley. Solang is a wide meadow that slopes into the woods at the backside and is surrounded on all sides by massive mountain ranges. It often stuns one with its overwhelming joys. Skiing, paragliding, zorbing, horseback riding, all-terrain vehicle rides, and even a ropeway that takes visitors to higher elevations in the mountains are some of the exciting activities that are available. The locations that will be visited are Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahala Fall, Marhi, Rani Nallah, and Solang Valley in addition to Rohtang Pass.
The first thing that will happen is that we will depart for Naggar, and once we are there, we will go to a few of the popular attractions that are found there, such as the Naggar Castle, the Roerich Art Gallery, and some of the ancient temples that are located across the road. Visit Manikaran Kasol after breakfast, and while you're there, stop at the Vaishno Devi Temple, the impressive Gurudwara, and the religious Ram Temple (Consists of Extremely hot Water spring which can boil Rice, Dal etc within 5 min which impresses each & every Visitor). Kullu Shawl Factory, Bhuntar, and other nearby towns (RiverRafting and Paragliding will do as per your request). A place to stay for the night in Manali.
Today, after breakfast, you will need to check out of the hotel and make your way to Manali Mall Road. It will be later in the evening that you will board your bus to Delhi in a Volvo A/C bus at 5:00 P.M. The trip will take overnight's time. You are scheduled to arrive in Delhi at 8:00 AM the next morning. END OF TOUR.
Enquiry For Group Bookings
➽ Things to Carry
- Windproof jacket, Jacket stuffed with down, ideally one that has a hood
- Fleece, which is warm and dense.
- Sweater made of wool with full sleeves
- Thermoregulating undergarments (upper & lower).
- Accessories made of wool, including a woollen hat, woollen gloves, woollen socks, and ordinary socks (3-4 pairs).
- a Balaclava, a woollen hat, or a scarf or silencer (the latter two are optional).
- Towel with a Low Weight (1 unit).
- Toilet Paper (plenty).
- Wet-Tissue Papers (plenty).
- Floaters, sandals, or slippers that are not too heavy
- A container for water.
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Use a cap to shield the harsh rays of the sun from your face, Sunglasses.
- Medications (if required any specific drug) (if requiring any particular medication).
- Personal hygiene products.
- You should have a day pack or another compact backpack that you can sling over your shoulder and carry with you wherever you go.
- A camera with its batteries fully charged.
➽ How to Reach
How to reach Manali:
Delhi and Manali are linked nicely. You may travel from Delhi to Manali in 12 to 14 hours via overnight bus (approx 540 KMS). Online ticket reservations are available at www.redbus.in and www.hrtc.gov.in Tip: Given the distance between Delhi and Manali, the majority of Volvo private buses depart Delhi between 5 and 8 p.m. At 8.30 p.m., the final government bus departs from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Between Rs. 1,200 and Rs. 1,800 are charged by Volvo buses each sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Delhi to Manali: Buses depart from Manali for Delhi between 4 and 8 p.m., same like the return trip. You should expect to arrive in Delhi any time between six and ten in the morning. Plan your subsequent trips just after midday, leaving ample time for bus delays.
How to reach Naggar:
Naggar is 18 kilometres from Manali, and there are several buses that operate every 15 minutes. Alternatively, one may get out at Patlikuhal, which is 5 kilometres from Naggar on the right bank highway. Between Kullu and Manali is Patlikuhal. To get to Naggar, you may take a cab or a local bus from Manali or Patlikuhal.
The closest train station is:
Ambala (350 miles) and Chandigarh are the closest railway stations (310 kms). Advice: From Chandigarh to Manali, regular buses and Volvos run in the evening. Volvo buses from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa charge between Rs. 800 and Rs. 1,200 every sector.
The closest airport:
The closest airport to Manali is Bhuntar, which is 52 kilometres distant. From Bhuntar to Manali, taxi services are available and cost between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,500. Air travel between Bhuntar and Delhi is convenient. Airlines providing flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu include Indian Airlines, Kingfisher Airlines, MDLR Airlines, and Jagson Airlines.
➽ Trip Cost Includes
- Welcoming beverages on arrival at hotels. (Nonalcoholic).
- Accommodation for three nights, based on a double occupancy.
- 03 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners at the Hotel.
- Four days of touring in Manali in an Alto or Indigo vehicle.
- via Volvo A/C Coach from Delhi to Manali and back to Delhi.
- Pickup and dropoff at your hotel from the Manali bus terminal.
- This pricing takes into account all applicable taxes.
➽ Trip cost Excludes
- Cost of travel by plane or rail.
- Costs of a personal nature including gratuities, phone calls, laundry, spirits and other similar things.
- any thing that is not specifically included in the 'Includes' section.
- Fees required for entry during sight-seeing
➽ Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation of a reservation is subject to the laws and regulations of the hotel, and our service costs will be assessed on a case-by-case basis for any such cancellation.
- A date change that is postponed will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the availability of the original date.
- Matters that fall within the jurisdiction of Manali.
- Room Only; Room Plus Breakfast; Room Plus Breakfast And One Meal; All Meals Included; All Included
- After a package has been verified, there are no further changes that may be made.
- In the event that the customer's preferred hotel is not available for whatever reason, we retain the right to move them to an alternative hotel of comparable quality.
- We have the right to alter prices at any time and without previous notification.
- In the event that you need to cancel your hotel stay or vacation package, you will not get a refund.
- The booking money is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances, including the cancellation of any vacation package or hotel stay.
- "HIMALAYAN ADVENTURE TRIPS" is a company that is registered with the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Department, and it will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a person's life or body. If there is any kind of problem that arises while you are on tour, you are required to inform us while you are still on tour so that it can be fixed. After the trip has ended, we are no longer responsible for providing any form of refund.
- Amenities like as a heater in the room in Himachal Pradesh may incur a fee, although the cost will vary from hotel to hotel.
- The air conditioning will not work if you are on slopes.
- Be sure you check in and out. The time will be twelve in the morning, and if a customer need a room earlier than that, the hotel will accommodate them based on their availability.
- Please be mindful of how you handle your own stuff.
- Manali's most popular tourist attraction, Rohtang Pass, would be closed on Tuesdays moving forward.
- In the event that adverse weather occurs in Himachal Pradesh, we are not responsible for providing any form of return.
- The pick-up service from the airport or train station to the bus point and from the bus point to the hotel is not included in the price of Volvo excursions.
➽ Off season package
- OFF-SEASON PACKAGE Min 2 Person Min 4 Person
- Silver Hotel Mohan Palace 5,750 Dollars Per Head 7,500 Dollars Per Head
- 8,000 Rupees Per Head 6,550 Rupees Per Head Gold Hotel Van Vihar
- Platinum The Great Welcome to Manali 8,950 Dollars Per Head 7,950 Dollars Per Head
- The Luxurious Hotel Victory Resort's Rates Start at 9,950 USD Per Head and Go Down to 8,950 USD Per Head
➽ Season rates:
- Package Category: Manali Hotel Minimum Number of Guests: 2; Maximum Number of Guests: 4
- Mohan Palace Hotel, a Silver Hotel 9,500 Dollars Each 7,500 Dollars Each
- Gold Hotel Van Vihar 10,500 Per Head 8,500 Per Head
- 11,500 Dollars For Each Head Platinum The Grand Welcome Manali 9,500 Dollars For Each Head
- The Luxurious Hotel Victory Resort Charges 12,500 USD Per Head While Others Charge 10,500 USD Per Head
Note: Remember that children 1-5 years old ride for free without a seat, however children 5-12 years old pay a 50% surcharge to ride with a seat.
➽ Special Casual Leaves
Government employee can avail the benefit of special casual leave when u join us for a trekking expedition. As per the rule of the pay commission, special casual leave can be availed for up to 30 days in a calendar years for trekking and mountaineering expeditions through a register organization. Himalayan adventure trips are a register adventure tour operator register with Indian mountaineering foundation and Himachal Pradesh tourism. Candidates have to apply for leave at least 30 days before the trek/expedition start.
➽ Provided By The Customers
Climbing Hanuman Tibba in August 2019 with Good Company
In the company of Hat, Sameer, Arun, and I climbed to the summit of Hanuman Tibba (at an altitude of 5932 metres). With Shera at the helm as the chief guide, along come Vishal, Panna, and Jaggi, who work together to form a tight-knit, effective, and amiable unit. The majority of our time was spent in a high-quality 4-person tent; the given gear was not brand new but adequate, with the exception of a few small difficulties with one of the sleeping bags. Both the meal and the hot beverages were delicious. Manu was simple to get in touch with before to our adventure, and he answered all of our questions (there weren't many) thoroughly. Basically, my time spent on adventure with Himalayan Adventure Trips was both personally rewarding and professionally enriching.